Swim with us, worry-free!
As restrictions continue to ease and we all get a little more freedom, WE have turned up the heat with our facility practices to ensure you can be 'worry-free'.
We're OPEN with solid measures in place to ensure your health and safety is managed and you can get back to the business of fitness! We have all of the cleaning and safety bells and whistles in place, to give you the certainty that when you swim with us, you can focus on your fitness goals.
We’ve got your back
Get back to into the pool! Our strict cleaning and safety procedures will ensure you can work out and check your worries at the door!
You will notice BIG changes in our Centre with more cleaning, sanitiser stations in all key places and social distancing markers.
We ask that everyone enjoying our facility does their part too. This is no time to get complacent. More than ever, we should help continue to keep our community and state safe!
- Use the sanitisation stations in our facility to wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others wherever and whenever you can
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Please bring your towel
- Shower before and after you swim
Get started, get moving!
Sport Australia says that a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity per day is what the average adult needs to increase physical activity levels and reduce sedentary behaviour.We’ve all indulged in the work-from-home diet over the past months as a result of COVID-19. Now it is time to kick these habits to the curb and start to GET MOVING again.
30 minutes is all it takes to each day to lead a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Moving each day supports health for:
- Brain – increases brain size and improves memory
- Heart and Lung – strengthen your hearing and improves lung function
- Mental Wellbeing – reduces the risk of depression and anxiety
- Bones – increase bone density and strength
- Social Interaction – get physical with friends and family
- Environment benefits – walk more and do 10,000 steps a day, to support reducing the carbon footprint from cars and public transport
Getting active and finding your 30 minutes of exercise each day, has never been so easy!
Get back to fitness NOW with $0 JOINING FEE AND YOUR FIRST 14 DAYS FREE. With NO contracts, NO joining fee - there are NO excuses!
Your membership* will include:
- Unlimited venue access
- $0 joining and admin fees
- First 14 days $0
- Unlimited aqua group fitness classes
- Unlimited aquatic access
- Special access to our Zoggs Swimwear offer!
DO GOOD. FEEL GOOD. LOOK GOOD
Did you know that Zoggs Swimwear is made from a fabric that uses recycled plastic bottles and it is 100% chlorine proof! Available in Adults, Junior and Kids swimwear. We are excited to offer all our members, an exclusive offer from our Swimwear partner Zoggs.
Receive 20% OFF all full price swimwear, goggles, equipment & water confidence at Zoggs.com.au. Simply enter the code below at checkout.
The offer is valid until 31st July 2020.
Go to zoggs.com.au
Enter the code: ZOGGS20
Benefits of a workout buddy
There are so many benefits swimming with a pal!
- cheer each other on
- catch up on the news
- walk to the Centre together and
- most importantly, you can keep each other accountable to your fitness routines.
Having your workout buddy next to you makes all the difference!
See you in-Centre
So, let's shake off winter and COVID-19, together! Train with us, worry-free.
Enquire in-centre or see the promotions page on our website and Facebook page for more details.
#getmoving #getstarted #allaccess #winterwarmer #14daysfree
📱 Download the COVIDSafe app to protect your community and help us to find the virus faster.